Control Schneider LXM 32 Via S7 300 using Profibus DP

psycho1o1

Hello guys,

I am trying to control a LXM 32 Drive using a S7 300 CPU with Profibus DP.
I have configured everything according to the "STEP 7 Motion Library for Lexium 32M via Profibus DP"

But when I try to start the powerup FB it immediately shows fault.
I have attached ss of my code. Does anyone have a idea of why this is happening?

Screenshot-1.png

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot-3.png

Screenshot-4.png

Screenshot-5.png

Screenshot-6.png

Screenshot-7.png

Screenshot-8.png

Tough, there are probably not many that know the Lexium drive, let alone on DP.

Is the drive even reachable via DP ?
Use the hardware diagnostics, not the diagnostics buffer.

I think i saw some ready Blocks in schneider web site.. i see you found them.. have you done anything on the schneider side?

Thanks for replying guys, I got it working.��
I am half dead though������