FTBatch Campaign Management

Does anyone have expereince creating a custom API to build a campaign management system for FactoryTalk Batch? Stuck between using a REST API or creating a custom VB API. Looking for the campaign manager to allow a batch run count, automatically start the next batch, and create batch IDs for each batch. I am aware of the outdated open source code for the old Rockwell BatchCampaign software but have not had success with it.

Similar Topics

Hey. If you haven't already read me, first time I'm building a full project on Rockwell PLC. I started building the sequences last week and I...
Replies
Views
Hello. I appreciate the insights here and the willingness to share. I've got a lot of Rockwell experience, but my Siemens experience is...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is the first time I do a project with Rockwell PLC from scratch. I started a bit just building some AOI for a couple things I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm wondering which road to go. Let say I have a bunch of analog values I need to display. Let's call them RTD1, RTD2, etc. for the example...
Replies
Views
Hi all Trend seemed to have carved a niche in building controls. The controllers seem expensive and inflexible, in the words of a Trend user. Do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom