WinCC V7.0 migrate WinCC V7.5 problem.

tulip

We migrated a project from WinCC V 7.0 ( Windows XP) to WinCC V 7.5 (Windows 10).Every things okey .When the language translation button is pressed, the alarm messages are translated into the relevant language. Actual values are coming but.The label values on the pages are made from internal tags, and it needs to get these values from the language values in the text library, but it does not. Therefore, the texts of the objects on all pages do not come.Thanks in advance for any support..

PHOTO-1.jpg PHOTO-2.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi.There is a project developed in wincc 6.0 under windows XP and We have migrated to wincc 7.4 under Windows 10,Simatic NET 14.1 and then...
Replies
Views
I am creating a project with WinCC Unified v16 Upd6 (PC runtime) with an S7-1200. The communication is good between the PC and the PLC as I can...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom