Wonderware WindowMaker fault

Hello
Can u please provide me the link to download SCADA Software "Wonderware Intouch V10.1 or V10.5" link to download full version......

Hello
Can u please provide me the link to download SCADA Software "Wonderware Intouch V10.1 or V10.5" link to download full version......

I would suggest starting a new thread instead of replying with the same question on 4 different threads.

If you need the software contact your local Wonderware distributor. The new R2 version is available on the Wonderware Developers Network.

www.wonderware.com

But you require your distributor to register you for access to certain areas of the website.

Hope this helps

Looks like changing the path worked for me.

I had no appedit.lok, but the path to the application folder was rather long and full of hyphens. I renamed the path shortening it up and getting rid of the hyphens and it opened right up.

Thanks for the suggestions, all.:site:

FYI - I was using Intouch 9.5 SP1.

Anytime you copy a project, you MUST make sure WindowMaker is NOT open.
I have had very good results doing this, even when WindowViewer is active.

I did notice that since 10.5 came out that Wonderware no longer recommends copying a folder even if WindowViewer is open. However I have still had good results in copying a folder when WindowViewer is active.

Frequent problem when developing in Wonderware.
A lot of people, that use a development license for operation, will frequently leave WindowMaker open in the background after they make an edit and "hot switch" to WindowViewer.
So.... when the pc shuts down it holds the appedit.lok file that was created because Windowmaker was active when the pc shut down.

Hi,

I had this error message, but no appedit.lok file.

I relocated my file from

C:\Documents and Settings\myxx.namex\My Documents\Client Jobs\A11111 - Client Name Location\Working\Wonderware 2008-09-04\Wyee.WW

to

C:\Documents and Settings\myxx.namex\My Documents\My InTouch Applications\Wyee.WW

And the problem went away. I don't know if it was the length of the path, or the hyphens in it.

This post applies to Wonderware 10.0

Long pathnames are definitely a problem for InTouch. I'd recommend never placing an application folder more than 2 subdirectories below the root directory.

Hello, I'm a new forum user and I have problem with Windowmaker. As I returned from Windowview via "Development" button, my Menu buttons disapeared (attached picture) and I can't figure how to bring them back. I'm using InTouch 10.5, any help would be appreciated ;)

Capture.PNG

After a decade,I turned to this same issue with V2014, Yes, I am still using 2014 version in 2023, By deleting appedit.lok , able to open project again .....
Thanks for sharing ....

Also... sometimes a window will get "locked" when you hot switch between WindowMaker and Window Viewer after editing the window.
I always save the windows and close them out in development mode, before witching back to Window Viewer.
I even shut down Window Maker before going back to Window Viewer...to be extra safe.