Warning Popup Page in Citect

We have a system based on Citect 7.4. and some energy meters are interfaced with this SCADA through egx300 Ethernet Gateway. I have interfaced an energy meter of generator with SCADA and I want to open a warning page without mouse click as soon as load i.e. KW of generator goes below certain limit. This warning page should be popup in popup window.

What have you tried so far?

There are plenty of ways you can do this if you search around. I would create an alarm where the condition your meter exceed what ever value you care about.

I would hesitate to use a pop up honestly as it's a real pain for the operators and you then need to have a way to shelve the alarm to get rid of the pop up. Better off with an alarm and a well thought out alarming strategy