FANUC to Allen Bradley

Crkondekar

Hi,

I am connecting a FANUC L30iA controller with an AB L32E plc on EthernetIP. I am not able to browse the FANUC controller on Linx Classic but I am able to ping it.

Any solutions ??

RSLinx will need an EDS file for the FANUC controller before it will recognize what it is. That doesn't mean you can't make it talk with the L32E but RSLinx won't be able to communicate with it.

There is no universal "out of the box" controller. The installed options vary.
In your case, the Ethernet/IP option is required.
Go to the I/O menu and press F1"Type". If Ethernet/IP is in the list, you got it.
If no, you are out of luck and have to purchase the Ethernet/IP adapter option.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know how I can set an Allen Bradley Panelview Plus to read tags from a GE Fanuc 90/70 plc? I can't seem to find anything that will...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to connect a GE Fanuc I/O (via EGD) to an Allen-Bradley's plc? Thanks for any comments!
Replies
Views
hello i need some information about communication ge fanuc 90-30 and controllogix in ethernet ip?? Somebody can help me or send me some...
Replies
Views
hello i need some information about communication ge fanuc 90-30 and controllogix in ethernet ip?? Somebody can help me or send me some...
Replies
Views
I have a CNC cutting equipment, all the components are Fanuc from the CNC CPU A02B-0307-B822, a PLC AIF01A and a panel i, on the panel i (operator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom