Opening a .RSS file without RSLogix

Hi,

Can anyone open this .rss file and let me know the password for it.

thank you:nodi:

Your file is for a MicroLogic PLC - there is no master password to open a ML project.

Rockwell classifies the ML family as 'Disposable' and did not program a back door into the firmware.

The ML family does support the Clear & Reset password that can be found on their website. This wipes the memory and resets the PLC to factory default.

Would be most grateful if someone could port to pdf - I believe the source was a ML 500. Wouldn't open in free version.

Last edited:
Did not see a .rss file. There is a .rsp file (PLC5 type) but it would not open for me.

Hopefully someone else has better luck.

Maybe it's a good idea to turn this thread into a sticky, and perhaps rename the thread to "Request .RSS files to PDF Conversion Here", this way, people don't waste time creating new threads or even searching for old threads?