Buy/Sell PLCs

PLC Pie Guy

I'm wondering about the Buy/Sell PLCS tab at the top of this page.
I never see people posting stuff there..... Or perhaps I don't check enough.

Do you folks ever use it?

I have a few small items I would like to post but I'm not sure if it even works.

It works but does not get much traffic... I have suggested to Phil to change the color when there is a listing, most of the time I have checked there was nothing, I buy (and sell) a lot so send me a list of what you have, we are moving so we are limiting our purchases.

Maybe on the new website he is making he could add a mailing list then if something is posted anyone signed up get a notification :confused:

Similar Topics

I never see any activity. Is it not recommended? I have a S7-1500 with a bunch of modules (analogue, encoder, DIO) and a touchscreen to dispose...
Replies
Views
Would anyone care to comment about their experiences selling stuff on the buy/sell page of this site? Specifically: Is it effective? How long...
Replies
Views
I have tried unsuccessfully to list equipment to the Buy/Sell PLCS section. Anyone else having difficulty? I sent a note to the admin. but no...
Replies
Views
Hey all, just wondering does anyone use the Buy/Sell Used PLC's area on this website, I would think that there would be brisk business in this...
Replies
Views
I wonder if anyone can gie me tips on where to buy/sell a used PLC? Any website recommendations? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom