Bad values in Citect scada

We have a energy monitoring system based on powerlogic SCADA 7.2 and energy Meters RS485 based em6400 which are connected to SCADA using EGX300 Ethernet gateway. Now we have installed another SCADA i.e vijeo Citect 7.2 on another pc and when we interfaced these energy meters with this SCADA we successfully get the data. But we are not getting continue data majority times value gets bad and we get bad value in tag.

Similar Topics

I am using Wonderware Intouch 2012R2 with ControlLogix and accessing PLC data on ethernet using local DA server. The problem is with my local...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using an Allen Bradley Compactlogix PLC and polling data from it using KEPServerEX (OPC client). I have been logging various 4-20mA...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am brand new here :cool:. I'm limited in my controls knowledge but always trying to learn more. I recently started working at a...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have an Mitsubishi PLC (FX1N-40MR) and PLC backup was taken and i compiled the program and its showing 0 error. then I tried to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have anyone came across issue with Kepware or Linkmaster not returning correct values (Unknown Quality) for some tags From OPC DA Client...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom