Stepper motor help

Sevenfins

STP-DRV-6575, RSlogix500, Stepper Module 1746-hstp1

So, here is my dilemma. I was just recently thrown this project at work that I was supposed to be learning on. Well, the guy who was supposed to teach me up and quit. This project has been handed down the chain. I’m sure some of you know how this goes.
I have a knack for logic controls, however, I still have much to learn. My hopes here is that someone can explain this to me like I am a five year old, because I have seen several videos on this stuff, and none of it looks like it applies, so here goes.:

I will be needing to control 4 stepper motors that when a button is pressed on the HMI. These motors will move to the location programmed. However. I don’t know how to do that… at all. I have never worked with stepper motors.

So far what I have done is that if a button is pressed on the HMI, the programs checks if the motors need to be homed and if so, it initiates a sequence which will home them…

If I only knew what command would do this. The ones I looked up “kindof” make sense. But not fluid enough that I would be comfortable taking down production to add this feature in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, I started looking through that manual again after I had asked. I'll try the move statements. Hopefully thatll work. Thanks