SLC 150...ladder upload

cjjeeper

I had to go online with a SLC150 using PCIS. Uploaded the program but I don't think I "got it all". The brick has two expansions on it, one digital and one analog. The program I got when I "READ" from SLC was only 21 rungs long with no subs.

I am thinking I need to go online using ICOM to get the whole program. Obviously since I have connected to the SLC I have the DOS environment to do this....I just cannot figure out how to run ICOM. I think its on the PC I'm using but not sure what exe I'm looking for. tried SLC.exe in the ICOM directory, that throws an error....the other exe's in there are for DB conversion.

I did a search on google and on here and I'm just not seeing anything with details around how ICOM starts up or using etc...

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thx

A few things
The ICOM software is original software for the SCL 100/150 before Rockwell bought it.
The ICOM software only runs in a DOS system I have ben able to run it in DOS VM machine.
to communicate you need the original cable or you may be able to make one if I remember you can use an RS422 adaptor.
21 rungs may be the full program there should be an END statement and there are no subprograms in the 100/150 it's just one program

The software you need is PCIS, and it needs the envelope DOSBOX.

Both can be found online. PLCCable has links to them on their SLC100/150 adapter listing.