ControlLogix 5000 Word Shift Register

Yea I just tested it in emulator. Looks like I spoke to soon. The BSx only does 1 bit shift per execution. So I changed it to a FAL. Using a non array tag for the control register its FAL R_FAL1 20 0 ALL D[R_FAL1.POS] D[R_FAL1.POS+1]

Round Robin

After messing around with many configurations i came up with a simple round robin type logic for multi pump sequencing. Lead - Lag - Lag2 - Standby

XIC Lead_Runnning ONS ons MOV Pump_Seq[0] Pump_Seq[4] COP Pump_Seq[1] Pump_Seq[0] 4

Yes I did run it in emulator. It moves 19->20 18-19...2->3 1->2 0->1

I think you will find that you need to do this to get it to work correctly in an actual controller.

I would not trust an emulator to do anything the same as a controller, there are some hidden "treasures".

2019-11-20_165901.jpg

Similar Topics

I'm not a PLC programmer, so bear with me here ... I was making an AOI with a bunch of BOOL inputs and realized some of them were actually...
Replies
Views
I'm attempting to read tags from a 1756L81E(FactoryTalk Logix Echo) controller using the PLC4J api. I have one read and one write bool setup in...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I'm currently building a control system for a large building in a industrial setting. Doing lighting, vent, roof control, door access...
Replies
Views
I know there's the DTOS Function, but I have a value of "35" that is really "0035", and that's how I want it converted. Looks like the function...
Replies
Views
I am an Electric Engineer working as a maintenance engineer and manage some technician on the production hall now but in the past, I mostly focus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom