Display to show the communication status between PLC and the RSView32 system

nirmal

Hi
I would like to use a graphics object with color animation to indicate whether the communication line between the plc and the system running RSView32 is fine or faulted. What tags should i use for this purpose? and i dont have a good gfx image icon to show the communication link between plc and pc. can anyone share that image with me? Thanks a lot.

Nirmal

library

Look in your library. There is already a picture of allen bradley plc.

What type of plc you used?

If allen bradley plc5 or slc500, look processor status and take the bite set you're looking up.

I will really like to know the answer on how to show that the communication is fine between the plc and pc.can anybody help me on this?