Setup 1746 HSCE

jld30

I am trying to add a 1746 hsce card to monitor a 845H encoder in a SLC5/04. I am new to programming so I have just been going through the manual step by step. I was able to follow along through the dip switch and jumper settings then to wiring to which I was gaining confidence.
I am now at configuration and Programming and the more I read here the more I get confused. I have never worked with MO files and my lack of knowledge here I think is where I am stuck.
Joel

Similar Topics

Dear all, I have read AB 1746 hsce manual entirely, but still have no idea on how to create M0 and M1 files. I really appreciate if someone can...
Replies
Views
Hi... I have to used 1746-HSCE2 that connected to two encoders: 2048 PPR encoder that connected to Channel 0 and assign for length measurement (in...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to setup on plc so If I enter 60 jph (job per hour) it will send the vfd hertz based on what jph is entered by...
Replies
Views
I want to establish a Profinet network in my production plant to connect multiple devices, including a PLC, HMI, and multiple Profinet-based...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom