Beckhoff Twincat code download over slow network connections?

matt_sd

Hello,
we have a few sites that we maintain, there connections are not that fast but generally reliable.

My problem is with Twincat system manager the Twincat runtime shows connected for 30 seconds then timeout, then connected etc. This is ok monitoring the program but when I try to download, it keeps failing.

I know the connection is reliable so it must be Twincat expecting a fast connection (i.e 10MB/100MB link not a slower VPN or logmein Hamachi gateway connection.

Is there any setting to Tweek Twincat for slower connections?

Under System manager properties and selecting the remote computers, there is a Slow connections tickbox next to TCPIP but this doesn't seem to do anything.

Twincat on the remote computer is running on Windows CE so I cant FTP the program and download it on the remote machine neither.. I have to do it over the network.
Any help appreciated Thanks