Powerflex 753, clearing fault from HIM

LMDAVE

I would think this would be a straight-forward function from the HIM of the Powerflex 753, but I can not find how to clear a fault from the HIM. All I find in the manual is parameter for DI Clear Fault, on how to clear it from a digital input, but how can you reset it from the HIM?

I see reference to a diagnostic menu, but the only commands are:

ESC REF PARA TEXT

It depends on programming. The default is that hitting the Stop resets a fault, but if that doesn't work, then either someone has changed it, or the fault is one that cannot be reset.

Agreed; In general, you press the STOP button to clear a fault.

The "Stop Command = Fault Reset" has been part of A-B drive principles since at least the 1336 Plus family.

Thanks.

More than likely we have a bad drive. Have ground fault that wont reset, disconnected motor lead and cycled power. Still has same fault. Tech support told our tech that sounds like the drive is bad. So, that explains why we could reset the fault.