DL105 Programming Cable

johnmcd

Does anyone know the pinout for the programming cable on a DL105. I left mine at home and need to make on in the field today. I know that I need 9-pin D-shell female connector to an RJ12 6P6C cable but I don't know the connections.

Thanks
John

I'm dumb today I guess. I looked on the AD website and missed that document.

Thanks for helping me out

Have a cold one on me...

No problem.
I wasn't too sure that I'd find it that easy either. They are pretty good about posting their cable pin-outs but finding it sometimes isn't too easy. Save that pdf to your laptop and you'll always have it to reference when you're on the out on the road.

Similar Topics

B
Looking for somebody in Toronto GTA area who would like to come in and do a small programmming project for a DL105. Please contact me by...
Replies
Views
R
I have a project to do for school, I am making a postal conveyor that will label boxes, the conveyor has trays where the boxes are loaded. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All: I just found this site, and it seems great! I have been tasked with coming up with a way to repair a small custom controller for one of...
Replies
Views
Hi i have a problem with koyo DL105 is not communicating with the PC. error: No response from PLC. How could i communicate with the plc...
Replies
Views
Hi i have a problem with koyo DL105 is not communicating with the PC. error: No response from PLC. How could i communicate with the plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom