Schleicher Promodul

kootni

Hi can anyone please help me understand how Promodul Unit works. This unit is found in a plastic winder machine. I am at loss as cant find any material on net.

Need to understand what those numbers mean including A1 and A2.
Pls see attached pictures

Thanks

IMG_20200308_155420.jpg IMG_20200308_155416.jpg

These are totally obsolete but at a guess A1 & A2 are the power terminals.
Wire numbers 774 & 775 appear to be ov & + supply

More help...

These are totally obsolete but at a guess A1 & A2 are the power terminals.
Wire numbers 774 & 775 appear to be ov & + supply

Hi Parkey

what make you think 774 & 775 are ov & +? i thought so too and i think you may be right. Just need to trace wire.

But any idea what "S" is on the unit?

I think the S numbers are supply to the I/O A1 & A2 Are the 24v supply to the unit. Noticed "S" on one module is connected to Wire 775 which is supply

"S" is common connect of two NO (normal open) contacts - two relays- next to the "S".
See drawings on the cover.
For example "S" between 22 and 23 is common for two relay outputs 22 and 23.