Processor not Displaying

Prayder

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to drill down to connect one of my PLCs but for some reason the controller in slot 0 is the only one not showing up at the 10.5.48.124 IP Address. What is really odd though is that at the other two IP Addresses below that one I can see the processors. Anyone have any idea why this might not be showing up? I have included a pic of what I am seeing.

Untitled.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, Is it possible to for an RIO with Flex 5000 series module, e.g. 5094-AEN2TR, to communicate with an 1756-L72E processor.
Replies
Views
Is there anything I Should take into account while updating the firmware on a safety processor? I have a 1756-L61S running version 17 and need...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have been experiencing dropping network connections on the Co Pro quite a bit, 3 times a month. The remedy that we do to bring the...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I will be using two PanelView Plus 7s to run two machines that share a common processor. The machines are identical...
Replies
Views
So I have an interesting question. I work with sites that don't have controls tech's and wanted to know if its possible for a processor to be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom