Output waveforms

Gnash Rambler

What sort of waveform should i expect to see on the output side of a 1336+2 VFD. We don't have a functional o'scope in the shop right now, and therefore the debate rages. Thanks

sawtooth

Generalized that is, the output of a VFD is pulsating DC but since it creates a waveform it can be read as AC

Last edited:
Just cuz I had the time...

The saw-tooth pattern is produced via Pulse Width Modulation.

3df24703201e0970.gif

Similar Topics

Hey all, I am starting a new project for a customer and I am adding in solenoid valves. Once added, I noticed there was a lack of an Output...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using AB 5069-L306ERS2 CPU. My system should achieve SIL-2. I have safety door switches connected to AB 5069-IB8S module, and I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom