1734-aent

Thank you Ken . It is a long time since I used a SoftLogix simulator but I have a vague memory that external modules ( to the PC ) were handled by SoftLogix through RSLinx . From your reply , can I confirm this is no longer the case .

Paul

Once upon a time the real-time drivers that SoftLogix used had the trade name of "IOLinx". But as a product that never really took off.

On the side of the module to thright of the ethernet port . It may be printed as FW before the revision . On a seperate lable next to it is the MAC address , which you will need if you use Boot/P to set your ip address .

Because this is SoftLogix, I'm not sure how to find the revision of the controller.

It might appear as a ToolTip when you hover the pointer over the CPU in the virtual chassis manager, or you might have to use RSLinx and right-click on the CPU object.

Or you can open up Controller Properties in the RSLogix 5000 project.

I don't think that the SoftLogix chassis manager has a Help -> About menu item.