Upload utility help

Carlos V

I am trying to upload a program from a fixed slc 500 controller. I am connecting from my laptop to the controller with an AB USB to DH-485 interface converter. (Catalog Num. 1747 - UIC). I am using an AB upload utility for slc 5/01, slc 5/02, or SLC 500 fixed controllers to upload the program. This is because everytime I try to upload the program by using RSLogix 500(Ver 6.30.00) I get a decompiler error. I used the AB upload utility with a different controller at a different location( This controller allows me to connect using RS Logix 500 software) and succesfully uploaded the program. When I try to upload the program with the upload utility from the controller that is giving me the decompiler error, the uploading seems to start but then I get an error message. The error report reads as follows:

ERROR REPORT​
ERROR
NETWORK_STAT_ERR RETURNED AN ERROR CODE OF 0

DESCRIPTION
STATUS ERROR 00 - DIAGNOSTIC CODE : 20003

SEVERITY
THE CURRENT OPERATION CANNOT BE COMPLETED

any help

Which cable are you using with the UIC? also I'm not positive but those processors may be using DF1 protocal which according to AB will not convert properly through a USB converter even the 1747-UIC I don't have the info on those processors at the moment to check.