change Siemens OP3 screen to OP73 screen

sharkfish77

by trial i can change the OP3 ProTool screen to OP73 WinCC Screen
and download the new screen to OP73:geek:. I want to ask if it's possible in other screens or not? :site:

and what is this screens which i can changed from ProTool to WinCC?

From ProTool Screen TO WinCC Screen

OP.... OP....
TP.... TP.....
MP.... MP.....
C.... C.....
TD.... TD.....

Dear All Eng.

I take a prosave photo from OP73 screen and start to restore it on another OP73. when it's working i think the new OP73 hanged. when i trying to download again the OP73 not give the transfer mode and i can't download the prosave photo.
i read the help i understand that this OP wanted to update its operating system but i must using serial cable to download
i read the manual and understand that i can change the OP3 prosave screen to OP73 WinCC screen and transfer it by using PMI cable i have the cable and i arrdy changed the OP3 to OP73 good
but untill now i tray to transfer the project (screen) without any result what can i do?
anybody can help me, classify the serial cable socke 9pin mal to
9pin femal for me to creat it to finish this task.
or till me how can i transfer the WinCC project to the OP73 which did't go on transfer mode.

Regards

HAMAA