Wonderware and DL06 (Automationdirect)

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hello all

I have several DL06's on the Ethernet (they are working great) I would like to write a Wonderware application and use the data from one of the DL06's, what is the best way for the best price, I was looking at the 'Keptdirect for PLC software', is that the best way? I purchased Dataworx but I think I want something better then just a spread sheet, as this info will be viewed by several people, a few product tracking screens and downtime reports

Thanks

This will be Intouch 8.0 and DL06 across Ethernet

Hi GIT

Hmmmmmmmmm Let me think.........

Sorry cant help, not used AD or wonderware ? What are they ??

geniusintraining said:
Hello all

I have several DL06's on the Ethernet (they are working great) I would like to write a Wonderware application and use the data from one of the DL06's, what is the best way for the best price, I was looking at the 'Keptdirect for PLC software', is that the best way?

This will be Intouch 8.0 and DL06 across Ethernet

Yep.

DSData is no longer available from AutomationDirect. Hey have replaced it with KEPDirect.