Schneider m221 somachine basic modbus

armagan07

Hi all,

I've been trying to develop modbus rtu program between uv balasts and plc ı'have 6 slave balast.I am reading fault run voltages etc. status and writing on-off clear error.It is challenging to read and write all registers in an order.I used counter to read one by one but it is too slow and unstable.ıs there any other way to do it.ı found serial io modbus but dont understand how to use

Similar Topics

Hello! I am new at PLC programming. I am using TM221CE16R PLC with TM3AI8 analog input module and SoMachine Basic v1.6. I am trying to scale...
Replies
Views
Hi again all, wondering if someone can help me. I have a programming running on an M221 PLC and I want to capture some analog data to a series of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am stuck with these SE cartridges, I am trying to add a second serial port rs485 to a M221 PLC. What is the difference between TMC2CONV01...
Replies
Views
I am using a M221 PLC (TM221CE24R) which provides me 1 Rs485 port, which I am already using to communicate with a sensor (Rs485/Modbus). My...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom