TIA portal SCL monitor

moelsayed

Hello,

In step7 I would be able to access FB has been created by SCL and after assigning an associated instance DB i can monitor to debug the code.

But in TIA portal i found i have to search for FB in the code then find who is calling thus FB after that call and monitor I understand the TIA will will know which DB should be called and he will do that automatically.

But i am looking for the way like what I used to use in STEP7 which assign instant DB manually then start monitoring SCL.

How can i do that in TIA portal v15.1

Thanks,
Moelsayed

Enter the block through the project tree and turn on monitoring. At the top right of the working area is a button with a red ball. Click on this button.
You will be able to select either the instance DB or the call path to monitor. Select, then click "Transfer to manually..." (I don't remember the wording), then click OK

Enter the block through the project tree and turn on monitoring. At the top right of the working area is a button with a red ball. Click on this button.
You will be able to select either the instance DB or the call path to monitor. Select, then click "Transfer to manually..." (I don't remember the wording), then click OK

Please can you take screen shot for me I couldn't be able to find this button.
Thanks

Alternate instructions:
Open the block and monitor. Open the Testing task card. Expand the Call environment section. Click "Change ..."