UDP connection using messages with RSLogix5000

WD_Juan_Mario

Hi everyone !

I'm trying to set a UDP connection between a 1756-L63S controller with a 1756-EN2T/A Ethernet module and my PC, using a CMD program in my PC. I've already got the write action from PLC to PC and I get all the data nice, but I'm facing a problem when I'm trying to read data from PC in the PLC, I get the error code 16#00FF_0046 which refeers to write and read messages enabled at same time, I've tried to avoid this using even differents SocketCreate (one for read and one for write) but I still get the same error code. I attached my .ACD file.

Greetings !!

Similar Topics

Hi there, I have a scenario and wonder how it would work. Or how udp work in general. I have a plc , and many pcs (100) that multicast to the plc...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on a project utilizing an s7-1200 cpu and Tia Portal v17. I currently have an external PCB with some sensors on it (and...
Replies
Views
Hi PLCTalk Family, I am currently using S71200 for UDP communication in one of our projects. Recently due to the chip shortage looking out to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was trying to communicate FX3GE PLC with KEPServer / Kepware via UDP protocol but did not succeed. Does anybody has any solution or...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a 1756-EN2T and tryin to communicate with a device that accepts ASCII string over ehternet usin UDP. Do packets sent using CIP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom