AB "Clock Update Tool" Vs "Clock Sync Service"?

theColonel26

Lifetime Supporting Member
What are the differences between AB "Clock Update Tool" Vs "Clock Sync Service"? Clock Update Tool seem to allow manual syncs along with scheduled syncs.

I don't find much info on "Clock Sync Service"

I am looking for something to run on each of our Panel PCs to keep the Panel PC time and the PLC time synced. Each machine has 1 PLC and 1 Panel PC.

We use MicroLogix 1400s and Compact Logix 5380s.

EIA:

MicroLogix 1400s don't support NTP do they?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello PLCS.Net! I am trying to add a bunch of PLCs to the Logix5000 Clock update tool. It has an import feature which can import LST files...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone :) We've got a ControlLogix5573 PLC that has it's time updated every day to an incorrect time. We've searched through PCs that we...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Quick question about the Clock Update Tool; I've got it set up on my runtime server to sync once a day with my local PLCs, and that's...
Replies
Views
Does the Logix 5000 Clock Update Tool modify the value within the DSTAdjustment attribute of the WallClockTime ? In other words, does it change...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has a problem like this and how they worked around it. I have about 120 Micrologix 1100/1200 PLC's distributed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom