Communication Cable between PLC & HMI

arshadmahmood

[FONT=&quot]This is the picture of the pro face 2301(old) & 4301(new) HMI’s , old communicating with Siemens S7 200 series, and I believe its using comm port 2 RS485, see below.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]We have found that old & new Screen COM PORTs are different so Kindly tell us 9 PIN plugs pin configuration to prepare new cable for new HMI because we don’t want to disturb existing cable to keep spare for old. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]PLC SIDE[/FONT][FONT=&quot] SCREEN SIDE[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]9 PIN PLUG 9 PIN PLUG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1-------------------------[/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] ?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2-------------------------[/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] ?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]3-------------------------[/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] ?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]4-------------------------[/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] ?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]5-------------------------[/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] ?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]6-------------------------[/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] ?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]7-------------------------[/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] ?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]8-------------------------[/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] ?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]9-------------------------[/FONT]à[FONT=&quot] ?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

pic.jpg