PLC5 slot addressing

nothing really wrong with dredging up an old post - as long as no one goes nuts trying to come up with an urgent answer ...

anyway ...

for anyone who might come this way in the future, here is a set of drawings that I drew up to use in my PLC-5 classes - back before I retired ... this approach proved helpful to a lot of folks over the years ... since there are quite a few PLC-5 systems still chugging along out there - maybe this will come in handy ...

be sure to read the notes ...

party on ...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am looking at a future project that includes a PLC5 with some digital I/O. Its been a long time since I have worked on the PLC5...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to add two I/O cards to a PLC5 installation. (one 16 bit input and one 16 bit output card) The processor is a 5/40L In RSLogix...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I'm to swap a few Digital Outputs (XV) from their slot to a different slot. The Processor is a PLC5/30 (Ethernet). I'm more familiar...
Replies
Views
I am using the following formula and I am getting error, Invalid Expression - too many closing parenthesis. when i copy the formula to notepad or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom