Unitronics PLC to HMI communication

Crkondekar

Hi,

I have just started on Unitronics PLC's. I cant get the HMI and PLC to communicate. I am getting an error unable to connect to VNC server on the VNC screen.

Any help will be welcome :)

I am using USC B5-B1 and I want to connect to unitronics USL 070-B05 HMI.

I have set the panel ip as 192.168.1.5 CPU ip as 19.168.1.4 VNC ip for connection 1 as 192.168.1.6

The HMI's IP from UniApps ethernet setting is 192.168.1.6

When I go on the VNC client and select connection 1 it is not able to connect to the VNC server.

Hello

For my Understanding you want to connect to the Unitronics HMI remotely with a pc running tight vnc?

For my test example at home I have tight vnc viewer running and can connect to the Unistream PLC using the Panel IP addres. (in you situation would be 192.168.1.5) and I don,t think you need to set the connection settings in Uniapps VNC client.

I have an older firmware PLC at home but here some screenshots.
Hope it will help.

Kind regards
Henny

Unitron1.jpg Unitron2.jpg Unitron3.jpg

Hello

Just upgraded my Unistream PLC to the latest firmware version so that it can be used
with Unilogic programming software 1.28.34.
Then I noticed that you have to create a password before you can asses with tight vnc.

UniApps==>Acces Control ==> Change password.
Must be 6-8 characters(no more) contains digits and capital + lower case letters but if it,s not ok the system will not accept it and shows a message about the preconditions for the password.

No need for this to make changes to connection settings for vnc client.

Good luck
Regards
Henny

Unitron4.jpg