plc - hmi communication problem

panthripu

we have two plc and three hmi connected throught ethernet and commuicating.Few days back we had to changed the old IP adresses of all nodes due to some problem.After changing IP one PLC is communicating with HMI but from other PLc i am not getting any data.
I changed IP address of PLC,HMI and in WinCC also.
How should i check and slove this problem?

Have you tried rebooting, some times this is the only way to restart the comms after a change :confused:

problem solved

thanx friends
yes i was able to ping.and finally i found we have not downloaded netpro to one plc.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm facing a problem in communication between my delta TP70P-32TP1R HMI and DVP20EX2 PLC. I tried multiple ways in order to set the...
Replies
Views
Story time: We have two similar machines on a Factorytalk View Distributed Network. This SE server has several different machines on it as well...
Replies
Views
I haven't had anything to do with LG PLCs before, a customer asked to install a HMI on it to display statuses etc. I looked up and seen Schneider...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! I am new to PLC systems. I'm trying to connect a Rievtech PLC to a Rievtech HMI directly through Ethernet communication. After...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom