industrial variable speed joystick

lesmar96

Lifetime Supporting Member
We have an application where we need a joystick to control a VFD. Off in the center, 0-10V in forward and 0-10V in reverse. Also with auxiliary contacts to give the drive a run signal.

I am struggling to come up with a good source for this. Any one have any suggestions??

I've used some joysticks from PQ Controls before, no complaints and many options.

Rich

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies. These suppliers definitely look like they will cut it. Thanks!!

Similar Topics

Hello, I am looking for a solution to remotely access any kind of device securely across the internet. I know this has been done in piecemeal...
Replies
Views
Hey Everybody, I resigned from teaching, to pursue an IT career, and my original objective was to prepare for and pass a few entry level certs...
Replies
Views
I'm working on an application and have hit a bit of a snag. I need to find an industrial touchscreen display that can: - Tolerate down to -40C...
Replies
Views
I swear I post this yesterday but can't find it. Don't see any notification about the post removal either. Maybe my memory is malfunctioning...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking for ideas or solutions on having a industrial webcam or IP camera that we could use on our equipment to help monitor and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom