"Target Platform Failed to Start" in Archestra IDE (Wonderware)

Shrey

The application is not getting deployed after a power failure. After the power got restored, I tried to deploy an updated instance but the application couldn't deploy it. So I undeployed the entire application and tried redeploying it. But not able to deploy it since then. Also tried to create a new check pointer folder in the bin folder of the application but it doesn't work.
The screenshot of the error msg is attached.

Capture.JPG

Similar Topics

I am working with Twincat 3. I am trying to store some images in files and when PLC restarts I want to read those files and get the images...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I am setting up an Omron 1S Servo Motor to drive a conveyor. It goes forward 200mm, pauses and repeats until it is stopped. However...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm trying to understand how to open a project from target PLC (from the online help it seems to be possible, the following quote is...
Replies
Views
I'm new to Fanuc robots. I have a simple program that does J PR[R[162]] R[20:SPEED]% CNT R[23:BLEND] ; I also have a digital output which...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm hoping someone can shed a little light on FTV ME runtime comms configuration for me. I've got a FTV ME client (PanelView 1500)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom