2016 Rockwell Automation Fair

Unfortunately not me, 2nd year in a row i have missed Automation Fair. This is what happens when a small company ( us ) sell to a large company ( them ) and you have to justify to them why you need to go to a trade show

is people from out of north america can also attend ?.

i am from Gulf. Whats the procedure, experienced guys please share your views how to be their if anyone is interested .

Thanks .

Unfortunately not me, 2nd year in a row i have missed Automation Fair. This is what happens when a small company ( us ) sell to a large company ( them ) and you have to justify to them why you need to go to a trade show

Sorry to hear that. I haven't been yet. What company bought you if you don't mind me asking?

This is the first time in a number of years that I will get to go. I'm usually up to my ears in work and unable to make it, but this year the stars aligned right for me with the timing and location. I'm looking forward to getting caught up on all the latest AB product lines.

I don't get to go this year, but it's kind of my own fault. Anyone who wanted to go had to write what amounts to an essay saying why the expense was justified and how it could relate to a project or impending project. I'm just not good at making stuff up. If I wanted to be a creative writer, I would have gone into politics...

I don't get to go this year, but it's kind of my own fault. Anyone who wanted to go had to write what amounts to an essay saying why the expense was justified and how it could relate to a project or impending project. I'm just not good at making stuff up. If I wanted to be a creative writer, I would have gone into politics...

I was told I have to do the same, the only difference is I have to write mine when i get back on all the things I "learned." I have a new engineer going with me, I'm just hoping he "learns" a lot!

I have never been but would LOVE to go.
To bad unless I can replicate myself somehow that is not going to happen any time soon!!
I envy those that have copious amounts of time to train, learn and work at projects. The mindset here in the company I work for is panic panic panic from one problem or project to the next. Half way through a project??? doesn't matter, were panicking about something else today so you'll have to worry about whatever it is you were doing later, and panic with us!!!!

UUURHRRHGGGGG!!!!

is people from out of north america can also attend ?.

i am from Gulf. Whats the procedure, experienced guys please share your views how to be their if anyone is interested .

Thanks .

Click here for a link to the RA Automation Fair registration webpage. It's held every year, so you may be able to get information for next years's event if you're not able to attend this week.

Half day Tue and Thur. We can't afford to spend all the time gone.
Tim on the other hand .......