EDS File for 1794-ACNR15 FLEX I/O ControlNet Adapter (Redundant Media)

shiftedbits

Greetings Fellow AB Programmers,

I am searching for an EDS file for 1794-ACNR15 FLEX I/O ControlNet Adapter (Redundant Media). EDS version I have is Major 4 and Minor 1. But the two new modules I have, powers up with Major 4 & Minor 3. There is no EDS file on AB site for this rev. (Someone pointed this out to me on my other thread "Controlnet Not Detecting New Nodes" I even tried setting the minor rev to 1 via properties (DUH) but it still reverts back to 3 because it's been flsahed to this rev.

How would won flash this to 4.1 considering I only have an ethernet hook-up to the system.

TIA.

Last edited:
Minor revision generally doesn't matter to an EDS file. If you add a new feature, you're going to update the Major Revision.

That's why most EDS files have the last two characters of the filename as 00 even when the device itself is .01 or .02 or higher.

The current EDS file is the one you already have:

http://www.ab.com/networks/eds/cgi-bin/detail.pl?file=CN/0001000C00250400.eds