PLC & HMI time

Tom@Pton

Down to the last details and have added a RTC to the AB 1500 I am using. I would like to sync the time of the PLC with that of the C-more HMI. The HMI time is easy to set for the customer but not so for the 1500. The 1500s RTC is read only as I understand it so I believe the HMI will need to read the time of the PLC. What is the data type for the RTC?

Thank you.

Tom,
I don't have an RTC in my 1500 here at home but if you hold your mouse over the address in the function file it will tell you.
Example HR-Hour = RTC:0.Hour, Integer and DAY-Day = RTC:0.Day, Integer.
You can also open the RTC function file and drag these address into your program and check that way also.

Hope this helps.