Simultaneous Read/Write (CP1E ModbusRTU)

I need it to be real-time like our normal PLC I/O's. Well, I've tried to switch the Read/Write Function codes in high speed that's why they are jamming. I've tried to put some gap using Shift Register and it worked, but still slow. Anyway, I've just decided to use basic I/O's for control then Modbus for monitoring (basic status and position feedback). Thank you very much.

What do you mean by fast transactions? What sort of speeds are you expecting with modbus Serial?
There is no need for the data to be jamming like a party if the code is executed correctly.

We have tried to give you plenty of help & lead you in the right direction...

Similar Topics

I'm super new to the Controls world. This is my first controls job and i never went to school or have a background. I was just a technician that...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am an Automation Engineer in a manufacturing facility. There are multiple LANs here. Are there any recommended wifi adapters...
Replies
Views
This is arguably a Windows question, but it must be applicable to a lot of people. When we go to the shop floor to connect to a machine network...
Replies
Views
Wonderware Intouch, Kepware timing issue with "simultaneous" writing of many tags I have an Intouch application coupled with Kepware that is...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a control panel with two hard-wired push buttons. One button to switching on, and another one to switching off. And I have an HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom