Im a noob and Need Help.. whith a PLC Question

Tillado

Hi people i have a little prob at my job, i have a Question and hope you can help me....

i have a SAIA PCD2 whith a chip in it and i was wondering if i can copy that chip in any way, like uplode it and store it on another chip..

the reason that i want to copy it is becos i have another PLC to SAIA PCD2 but it dont have the same Program chip so i want to some how copy the first one and put it in to the other to..´hope you can help a Noob :D

Similar Topics

Hello all, I want (need to learn ) STL programming. I never use it because i solwe all the problem in LAD diagrams. But now for some testing i...
Replies
Views
ok I have a noob question that I am sure someone on here will shoot out an answer in 1 second and make me feel stupid. I have a 3 pos switch the...
Replies
Views
I work in a field where our plc and hmi are constantly being powered fully off and on daily before being sent out. I am new to the world of plc...
Replies
Views
Please laugh… but can I take 24volts from an IO module and wire it straight into its own input card to simulate an input….?
Replies
Views
I need to be able to open a customer's FT View project and make any changes if necessary. Which one do I need??? :hmmm: I don't want to have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom