TIA Portal - PLCSim : simulating hardware

I my projects I am often pushing the hardware to the limit, so software simulation has never really been sufficient for me as well

I have a few older Compactlogix sitting above my desk, spitting out serial strings, digital and analog IO, I wire this to the new PLC that I am working on, this is for me the best simulation.

So when I mount the PLC at the costumer site and they run into the first problem and blames it on the new PLC, I can shake my head and tell them the problem is in the signal end :)

It shortens down installation time!

/Holm

Similar Topics

Hi I used to be able to launch PLCsim without any problem. Now it tells me " STEP 7 Professional Licence is required to simulate this PLC"...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to use PLCSIM because the hardware I was working on has now been delivered to customer. Which option do I choose from this drop-down...
Replies
Views
hi everyone. i hope you guys are doing great. i am trying to built communication between aveva intouch hmi 2023 and tia portal v18. i dont have...
Replies
Views
Hi, My PLC hardware has been delivered to customer site - many thanks for the invaluable help on this forum! I was looking into see if it's...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I tried using TIA Portal v17 with S7 PLCSIM Advanced v4.0 but no luck. Has anyone here tried with success?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom