Communication between FX3U and FX3g PLC using Ethernet Module

Hi,

I am working on Mitsubishi PLC project.I am using two PLC below.

PLC 1 - FX3U (Master)
IP : 192.168.0.10

PLC 2 - FX3g (Slave)
IP : 192.168.0.20

I am connecting both PLC via ethernet module FX3U-ENT. I would like to transfer bit M0 to M15 from FX3G (Slave) PLC to FX3U (Master) PLC every scan cycle. FYI I am not sending any data from Master to Slave.

Please try to help me to sort it out this issue ASAP. If you have any coding example then it will really help me.

Regards,
Ankit Patel

Similar Topics

Hello Guys I am using two Mitsi PLCs - 1 Q-Series & 1 FX3U. The FX3U is in a remote location monitoring a level and sending it back to the Q...
Replies
Views
Communication between devices will stop working for a certain period of time. I caught the error message using WireShark. I cannot identify the...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310 I have prepared the plc programme, also created...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to send data register type (D) from Toyopuc PC10g to FX5u. Does it possible to connect both plc using fx5u features which is...
Replies
Views
hi everyone. i hope you guys are doing great. i am trying to built communication between aveva intouch hmi 2023 and tia portal v18. i dont have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom