automation direct programmer needed

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I be hav e a customer in Knoxville Tennessee. I can't get to the job. It is modifying an existing system adding some logic. 1 analog out 1 analogIn and a few digital I/O.
the customer can download the program and make small tweaks.you don't have to go on site just have to be fluent In automation direct.

I would be happy to help interpret the system. I would prefer to let you deal straight with the customer and Me be totally be out of the loop.

Similar Topics

Hello all- I have a unique challenge using a customers Direct logic 06 PLC. This customer has a DC motor operating at 10 RPM which is turning a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been trying to run drive via Sysmac studio. I can ping the drive. I can see the logic bits going on/off as per command. But, drive is...
Replies
Views
Anyone tried Automation Directs new CM5 HMI. We've been the EA9's for a few years now with minimal complaints. A few failures here and there but...
Replies
Views
I'm using an Automation Direct GS20 VFD for the first time and I have a question for the Automation Direct gurus regarding the recommendation of a...
Replies
Views
I've been looking at the Automation Direct PLCs off and on over the years, but most of my customers are Allen-Bradley almost exclusively and won't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom