ControlLogix (1756) Module Colour Codes

daba

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi, I'm working on a graphics screen on FactoryTalk View SE that has a representation of the chassis, and all the modules in it (not my baby, just updating someone else's graphics)

I want to make this as realistic as possible, but I don't know the colour coding on the top front of the modules for 1756-IA16I and 1756-OW16I.

I've not used these modules myself, have rarely seen them, and don't know the colours, and can't seem to find this info anywhere.

Can anyone help ?

Rockwell has pre-made faceplates for this on their site that you just configure to the chassis layout and modules you are using so you can show I/O status on the HMI. I have used for maintenance screens many times.

Similar Topics

Is there a way to see what the actual field signal value is going into each channel of the Analog Input I/O card 1756-IF16? In other words, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Why does Allen-Bradley RSlinx not know which LAN module it is scanning for after it locks on to the IP adress? I can change the MAC code to...
Replies
Views
We have a project where we have the 1756-L82Es in redundancy with Remote IO Backplant via EN2TRs. Everything works and is redundant but we can...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I posted few days ago about a fault i had with my motion. I did some cable check and replacement and it didnt solve my problem yet but...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a customer with a 1756-L72 ControlLogix PLC. They have recently got a T01:C62 Fault Code. I am trying to figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom