Writing a constant value to a register

Ghouse

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and would like to ask a question.i presently have a Control logix plc with rsview scada.Now, i have written a logic for lighting control with reference as plc time and its functioning perfect.I want to customize set time through scada by writing a value and energize my lighting output as per my requirements.I have used LES and GRT blocks in logic for control with a constant value.How to assign customize this constant value by keying it in SCADA?

I have attached the logic for energising lighting output with fucntional blocks.in A>B where B is a constant for which entry is done in logic only.Now without accessing logic is it possible to key in B value through SCADA?
P.S. I am new to RS logix and worked in Melsoft previously

logic.jpg

I have attached the logic for energising lighting output with fucntional blocks.in A>B where B is a constant for which entry is done in logic only.Now without accessing logic is it possible to key in B value through SCADA?
P.S. I am new to RS logix and worked in Melsoft previously

No, not possible.

Source B is entered as a "literal" into the PLC code, not a "constant", and will not be changeable by anything.

The only way is to get access to the code for editing the rung, and change Source B in both instructions to tags that the SCADA can write to.

And if you do that, don't make them "Constant" tags, or SCADA will not be able to write to them.