PanelView Plus Maximum of 25 Screens?

PlastekGroup

Trying to figure out what FactoryTalk is talking about her, trying to add a new display in the application and I'm getting this error now:

"Unable to add the display to the application. The application already contains the PanelView Plus Compact Machine Edition maximum of 25 displays."

Is this a software related issue or is this referring to the hardware of the HMIs? And what can I do about it?

Not knowing your part number its hard to say.... But a normal limitation that I see on standard panel Views is 25 On Top screens and 25 Replace screens.

You could try splitting them up a bit to see if it helps your issue.

Its a restriction for that model of PVP. You could try to make use of parameter files to share common screens.

So is it the software license or the older display's hardware that's causing this limitation?

The HMI is a Panelview Plus 1000 and the software is FactoryTalk View Studio version 10.00.

Thanks for all the help