Hmi with fx3u unit

isajadh

I can connect fx 3u with computer successfully. But not with a weintek hmi 8103ie via Ethernet. Serial communication works fine. Why Ethernet can't detect hmi. Using fx3uenet adp with a hub. also when I put a tggle switch on hmi to hold an input that don't work but momentary switch works fine.

All options tried out. The PLC connects with pc the hmi connects with pc but they don't talk to each other(pLC N HMI) OVER ethernet.serial Conn. Is fine.

I've had Weintek screens work fine over Ethernet using the Weintek guide.

How do you have everything configured? Post here then I can compare it with mine and see if there's any difference.

Similar Topics

hmi keeps saying "insufficient sensor failed" after the machine runs for 60 seconds. its a fx3u-48m PLC. The plc is not giving any errors or...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have been trolling through the Proface documentation to find an answer, but I read conflicting information. We have a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to install a Red Lion CR3000 HMI and connect it to a Mitsubishi FX3u 64M PLC via Serial. I cannot find confirmation on...
Replies
Views
Can some one please tell me how to connect the two items above. So far i have random data in my (d) regs on the hmi. And its all the same number...
Replies
Views
FX3U - Ethernet module - Beiger 1151hmi I have these setup on a press which all worked fine. But since swapping the FXU3-80 for a smaller FXU3-48...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom