Changing Din name from Egcp3

nali

could you please tell us steps for changing digital input name from woodward egcp 3
FYI
*after opening program (watch window) digital input is locked may be needs a password for opening and changing parameters

Read the manual - it is available on the Woodward site. You will have to join but no cost.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
We have a new machine that uses an armor block to transfer input signals for conveyor position that continuously alarms out on no position change...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I'm just started working with GEO SCADA and I need your valuable help. Currently, I'm trying to edit the alarm limits on MIMIC...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I have a 1768-L45 CompactLogix PLC with a couple of 4-20 temperature transmitters connected to it. I have the temperature scaling...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom