Can't go on-line with RSLogix5000

Hi Steve, thanks for the reply.

I know I have had both browsing before. Mostly the images were to show that RSLinx would fully detect the devices and sub-devices, but once I went into ControlLogix Who Active, all of the same devices would show up as "globes" with no ability to expand into the sub-devices or go online with that device. More or less what the original poster had, except mine displayed "globes".

Interesting enough, on the same computer, if I logged in as another user ControlLogix would detect the devices without issue. In the end though, all it was was a simple "check box" solution (or uncheck in my case). haha.

Similar Topics

The machine is running production. When trying to go online with the laptop the whole machine looses communication and faults out. Drives, HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I intend to carry out Online thermocouple Module Configuration Change on RSLogix5000 (Compact Logix L35E). Is there any special...
Replies
Views
I am unable to start any online edits, attempting to double click does not work and attempting to right click and select edit rung, but edit run...
Replies
Views
This is my first project dealing with an intelligent AB MCC, Centerline Product Line. Has anyone used RSLogix 5000 to get data on equipment inside...
Replies
Views
I usually do not share my Excel macros but in this case I feel the need to help others who got screwed by Rockwell Software. Unknown to me at the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom