Moeller PS306 Coms

cutterhe

Hi all, calling on the help of all the Moeller wizards out there! I can't get my laptop to communicate properly with a PS306 using a UM1.5-1 cable, and S30 software. It will compare and start/stop the plc but not transfer any source code (fault given: "the connection between PRG and PS is interrupted"). I've repeated the excercise using my desktop and it all works fine, so i've ruled out the cable and Plc and software as the problem, so that leaves just the laptop. Using the same laptop, communication with a PS4 range is fine. Any ideas of what could be done to resolve my problem?????

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, have an issue with a machine that has one of the above installed in it. Have no programming software or cables. The PLC stays in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have the misfortune of working with an old Klockner Moeller PLC. I am trying to find out what the following instructions are and how...
Replies
Views
Hi group, We have a bit of an issue which I am sure you guys have heard before, I did look at the previous threads but could not see if there...
Replies
Views
I am looking for leads on getting a manual in English for the Klockner Moeller VTP HMI software. The software is VTP and was DOS based. From what...
Replies
Views
Hi, First i'm a beginner and not a very good in english so i will try my best to be clear ! I work on an used installation and me and my team has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom