Fibre Optic communication

NR_Locus

Hi Everybody

There is a ring network of six PLC TSX Premium (Schneider Electric) connected through Fibre Optic and connected to a SCADA. Presently, an additional Modicon M340 and an HMI is installed for a new machine. I would to know if we can use the existing switch nearby used for a TSX Premium to connect the HMI Ethernet Port to it and access the HMI via web browser in the central room through the existing switch therein.

Thanks and Regards

Similar Topics

Hi guys. This is really strange and would love any help. We have a ABB AC500 PLC running (PM591 with CM579 Ethercat network to some ABB remote...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a plant site that has several PLC's communicating over DH485. The site is due to receive some new equipment and there have...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a plant site that has several PLC's communicating over DH485. The site is due to receive some new equipment and there have...
Replies
Views
Hello I am doing fire winder with traverser & dancer Control using Omron CP1H PLC & Omron Servo's, it is almost done but i am facing problem like...
Replies
Views
Hello Has anyone had any experience of using AB remote I/O using Phoenix Digital Fibre Communications Modules type OLC? My question is how to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom